Oh the Brain.
Back to the brain.
It’s something alright.
I mean, how little we really do know about it? Its why’s and stuff?
Although, we do know a few neat things about the brain, and then some.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT BRIANNA
- The average adult brain weighs about 3 pounds (That’s like a box of sugar and a one pound bag of sour gummi worms).
- An elephant’s, on the other hand, weighs 13 lbs and 3.64 oz (THINK OF HOW MANY GUMMI WORMS THAT WOULD BE?!).
- The human brain consists of 60% fat.
- When conscious, our brains can generate between 10 and 23 watts of power (AHA!).
- The brain can live 4-6 minutes without oxygen.
- The number of average thoughts a day we have are about 70,000.
- There are no pain receptors in the brain, it feels no pain (badass).
- Our brain keeps things illuminated each time we blink (that way we don’t go crazy feeling like we’re in a room with an annoying sibling flicking the lights on and off).
- Studies show that the brain shrinks after we hit 30 (I guess that makes some insults possible now, yikes).
WHOA AND GOODBYE.