Personally, I have no idea how my little dance looks like, but it’s lame I can assure you. But it is in fact my little dance, and I love the moments when I get to do it. Here are a few of the many reasons you should do your little “score!” dance.
1. Knowing you actually have milk in your fridge AFTER you pour the cereal into your bowl.
2. Doing something that you used to do as a kid and still pulling it off (i.e. cartwheels, skateboarding, catching food in your mouth).
3. Guessing the correct answer on Jeopardy!
4. Discovering a new band/artist and finding out you can’t find a single song you don’t love.
5. Missing stepping on that doodoo on the sidewalk, after that sigh of relief when congratulating yourself on your swiftness.
6. THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT THE AUTHOR’S HEAD BLANK.
7. Winning a staring contest.
8. Painting your fingernails on your right hand (left hand for the lefties, actually I don’t get how that goes) without messing up (Guys, trust me, it’s a feat…at least for me pssshhh)!
9. Coming across a really neat looking rock.
10. Finally clicking “Publish” on your post. You bloggers out there know you do 🙂
Can anyone think of one for #6?